The Department of Digital Humanities at King’s College London is looking for hourly paid lecturers to mark essay assignments in the areas of:
- digital societies and platforms
- digital economy & innovation
- internet culture
- social media and marketing
- games and virtual realities
- digital content management
- digital curation in cultural institutions.
Most assignments are generally 4,000 words long and we calculate the lump sum of an hour (£20.99) per assignment. The work will be available beginning of May with four weeks to return the feedback and marks. The marker will need to demonstrate expertise in their areas and/or a PhD to take on work and have the right to work in the UK.
We look forward to hear from markers who are willing to take on 10/20/30 or 40 assignments. Please contact mercedes DOT bunz AT kcl.ac.uk if you are interested or feel free to forward this blogpost if anyone comes to mind.